Friday 23 March 2018

March 19-25 2018
Zone Conference

We had a great week of Zone Conferences meeting with North Coast, Dianella, Southern River, Rockingham and Bunbury Zones.  The missionaries are faith filled, dedicated, and fantastic Elders and Sisters.  

Some thoughts gathered  from missionaries after Zone Conference:

"Therefore, what?"

"It's not my work - it's God's work.  Why should I hold back or fear?"

"Heavenly Father and Christ invite me to come to them.  I need to pray for divine love for our investigators and all others."

"I will try my best and only care what God thinks about me, not what other's think."


"I will pray more earnestly for righteous desires."


"I will focus more on the personal blessings of serving my mission, rather than on the sacrifices."


"I will exercise more control over the things I actually have control over."

"I will be less self critical."

"I will do one thing a day that takes me outside of my comfort zone."

" I will have a vision for the day, set my goals, and create our plan...Plan, Do, Check, Adjust."

"  I will focus on Good, Better, Best."

"During my personal studies I will ponder and apply."

"I will take it day by day and do my best."

"Faith:  Today's the Day!"

" I will strive to be more like my Saviour.  I will serve my companion more, because if I love others and serve them, but I don't love and serve my companion...I am a liar."

"I will serve more earnestly in the work."

"Do things I've never done, to receive things I never have."

"Always be able to say "Therefore, give me this mountain."

"How can I show my love for God?  By putting my hand to the plough and not looking back."

"Having love of God and our neighbor rules the world."



Two of our Goldens  and their trainers, whose pictures were not added last week:






Lunch is served at Zone Conference!











































Some quick photos:

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment